Golden Forum Sponsor
Bronze Forum Sponsors
Invitation for Sponsors and Exhibitors
It is our great pleasure to inform you that we will host the World Construction Forum (WCF 2019): »Buildings and Infrastructure Resilience« which will take place at Cankarjev dom – Cultural and Congress Centre, Ljubljana, Slovenia from April 8 to 11, 2019. A few hundred participants, practising engineers and architects, construction industry representatives, policy makers from administration bodies of all levels, researchers and scientists, university professors, teachers and students, developers and last but not least investors from all over the world will present and exchange their opinions about buildings and infrastructure resilience, a major challenge of the 21st century.
- Energy in 21st Century – Ressources Efficiency of Built Environment,
- Engineering Capacity Building,
- Construction 4.0 – Advanced Construction Engineering,
- Cultural Heritage in Digital World,
- Disaster Risk Management & Governance for Resilient Communities,
- Facility & Asset Management, BIM Lifecycle.
There is no doubt that the Forum will be a memorable and valuable experience from professional and business points of view. One of the main outcomes of the Forum will be a sequence of oral presentations used after the Forum as online education material, as well as the 2019 Ljubljana Declaration on the Future of Construction Sector until 2030 in the view of UNESCO 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and its seventeen Sustainable Development Goals.
It is almost impossible to organise a Forum of this format without the support of interested companies. That is why we would like to invite you to contribute to a successful organisation of this event in one or more of the following ways:
- As a sponsor of the Forum,
- As an advertiser in the Forums material (Forum programme, leaflet in the congress bag),
- By participating in the Forums exhibition,
- Special presentation of your product (social event, coffee break, etc.),
- Other items (congress bags),
- Your own suggestions.
We look forward to successful cooperation in the organisation of the Forum.
Mag. Črtomir Remec,
President of the Slovenian Chamber of Engineers (IZS)
Executive Vice-President of the World
Federation of Engineering Organizations (WFEO)
Prof. Matjaž Mikoš,
Dean of Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, University of Ljubljana (UL FGG)
Vice President of the Slovenian Academy of Engineering (IAS)
CONTACT AND APPLICATION
Contact person for sponsors and exhibition:
Cultural and Congress Centre
Mrs. Alenka Kregar
Prešernova 10, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Phone: +386 1 241 7141
Fax: +386 1 241 7296